Euro College’s BBA Degree Programs
- CBSC or ICSE or Federal Board or any Higher secondary Board of Grade 12 OR
- Completion of secondary level of education consisting of 12 years of study OR
- 5 GCE O-level or GCSE or IGCSE O-level with at least 5 subjects.
Euro College’s MBA Degree Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree from other accredited universities or equivalent qualifications accepted at the discretion of the University.
- Professional qualifications considered equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree status.
- Two letters of recommendation forms current employer or professional persons or College.
- Submission of a statement of goals/ purpose for pursuing an MBA Program.
CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Grade 12 pass from CBSE/ Federal Board/ State Boards/ or 3GCSEs or 3 GCE ‘O’ level from UK OR
- Completion of a valid high school leaving certificate
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Grade 12 pass from CBSE/ Federal Board or a high school diploma or the equivalent or 5GCSEs or 5IGCSEs or 5GCEs OR
- City of London College’s certificates in business administration or other qualifications of similar academic level OR
- Two years work experience for students of 21 years of age or above.
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- City of London College’s certificates in business administration OR
- Diploma in International marketing OR
- Diploma in Importing or exporting of ICM or other qualifications of similar academic level.
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Advanced Diploma in an appropriate discipline OR
- Degree in Business OR
- Mature candidates with relevant professional experience OR
- Experienced managers from the industry with other qualifications of similar academics level .